FR Insulated Parka | with Windshield Technology
LAPCO FR insulated parkas are made to keep you warm and dry in the most inclement cold-weather conditions. Quality construction, FR compliance features, and the new Windshield laminate duck outer shell envelop you in warmth and safety.
Water-repelling - Two (2) water blocking barriers in one outer shell fabric.
Barrier#1-Water is repelled by the durable water repellent outer shell finish. Barrier#2-Polyurethane (PU) laminate backing of the duck outer shell prevents water penetration through the fabric.
- Wind-blocking - The PU film works as a wind barrier, preventing cold wind from entering through the outer shell.
- Wicking - The next-to-skin fabric is smooth, flame-resistant 100% Cotton with moisture management and the PU film has water vapor release capabilities to keep you comfortable and dry.
- Warmth - This new outer shell fabric prevents body heat from escaping creating a loft and trapping air to increase insulation against the cold.
- New stand up collar lined with FR fleece and hook and loop closure for an adjustable fit.
- Longer-length insulated work coat hits at the top of the thigh.
- Elastic, adjustable band at waist, with cord-lock stops.
- Two front pockets. Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple-needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Pair with a matching FR Insulated Parka Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
Outer Shell: Windshield 9 oz. flame-resistant 100% cotton duck with PU laminate backing
Lining: 14 oz. FR quilted lining-40% cotton/57% non-woven modacrylic/3% polyester
ATPV 40 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
- The LAPCO Difference
- Men FR
- Women FR
- Product Info
- Contact Us