FR Utility Jacket | Fire Resistant Jacket | 7oz. 100% Cotton
LAPCO FR utility jackets are made to keep you comfortable in the most trying environments. These jackets are constructed for long-wear using only the highest quality components.
- Elastic at back of waist.
- Two front pockets.
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Pair with a matching 7oz. FR Utility Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Outer Shell & 7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Lining
ATPV 24 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
- The LAPCO Difference
- Men FR
- Women FR
- Product Info
- Contact Us