LAPCO FR flame-resistant uniform pants enhanced with cargo pockets and 6.5oz. lightweight inherent fabric that has superior breathability and outstanding moisture management while still meeting HRC/CAT 2 with an ATPV of 8.9 cal/cm2.
- Mid-rise pants with straight leg openings.
- Two slack-style front pockets.
- Left and right cargo pockets on the legs.
- Inset back uniform pockets.
- Non-conductive button and snap closures.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, out seams, waist, and inseams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
- An excellent arc-rated flame-resistant fabric for electric arc flash and flash fire protection.
6.5oz. Westex DH - 48% Tencel / 40% Modacrylic / 12% Para-aramid
ATPV 8.9 cal/cm²
NFPA 70 E compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Click here for Sizing Charts & Fit Guide
Click here for Product Care instructions and information.
Click here for Return & Exchange Info
Our apparel is manufactured using only top-quality components from the most trusted brands in the business.
LAPCO products are certified to meet standards set forth by NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, and ASTM F1506. Wearer safety is top priority and all aspects of garment construction are engineered to adhere to these standards and best practices.
Value Added Services
Customer care is what sets LAPCO apart from the competition, and makes our products and services the top choice. We are willing to go the extra mile to aid customers before, during, and after product acquisition.
At LAPCO, we know what it takes to get the job done that’s why we are proud of the work we are doing and the products we produce.
LAPCO FR distributors enjoy multiple advantages like excellent customer service, pain-free inventory acquisition, and a simplified customization process.
Doing our utmost to make our customers’ experience so positive, that they will not consider an alternative.
FR Cargo Uniform Pants | made with 6.5oz. Westex® DH