FR Parka Insulated | 12oz. 100% Cotton Duck
LAPCO FR insulated parkas are made to keep you safe, dry, and out of the cold no matter where you may be. Quality construction and FR compliance features envelop you in warmth and safety.
- Longer-length insulated work coat hits at top of the thigh.
- Elastic, adjustable band at waist, with cord-lock stops.
- Two front pockets. Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple-needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Pair with a matching 12oz. FR Insulated Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
12oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Duck Outer Shell
11oz. quilted lining-100% FR treated cotton and non-woven modacrylic batting
ATPV 37 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112