LAPCO FR deluxe coveralls are hard to beat with high-quality construction, premium fabric, and deluxe features to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Lightweight, durable fabric.
- Triple-needle stitching on the seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Covered brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered metal snaps on the placket.
- Covered metal snaps on the wrist and leg cuffs.
- Elastic at the back of the waist.
- Pencil pockets on the left arm and left chest.
- Two zippered chest pockets.
- Right back patch pocket.
- Left zippered back patch pocket.
- Tally book pocket on the left leg.
- Utility pocket on the right leg.
- Two slant pockets at the hips.
- Reach through access points at the hips.
- Glove clip loop at the right side of the waist.
7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Twill with a Moisture Management Finish
ATPV 8.7 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Click here for Sizing Charts & Fit Guide
Click here for Product Care instructions and information.
Click here for Return & Exchange Info
Our apparel is manufactured using only top-quality components from the most trusted brands in the business.
LAPCO products are certified to meet standards set forth by NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, and ASTM F1506. Wearer safety is top priority and all aspects of garment construction are engineered to adhere to these standards and best practices.
Value Added Services
Customer care is what sets LAPCO apart from the competition, and makes our products and services the top choice. We are willing to go the extra mile to aid customers before, during, and after product acquisition.
At LAPCO, we know what it takes to get the job done that’s why we are proud of the work we are doing and the products we produce.
LAPCO FR distributors enjoy multiple advantages like excellent customer service, pain-free inventory acquisition, and a simplified customization process.
Doing our utmost to make our customers’ experience so positive, that they will not consider an alternative.
FR Deluxe Coveralls | 7oz. 100% Cotton