FR Insulated Bib | Winter Bib Overalls | with Windshield Technology
LAPCO FR insulated fr bibs offer comfort and quality features that set them apart.
Quality construction, FR compliance features, and the new Windshield laminate duck outer shell envelop you in warmth and safety.
- Water-repelling - Two (2) water blocking barriers in one outer shell fabric.
Barrier#1-Water is repelled by the durable water repellent outer shell finish. Barrier#2-Polyurethane (PU) laminate backing of the duck outer shell prevents water penetration through the fabric.
- Wind-blocking - The PU film works as a wind barrier, preventing cold wind from entering through the outer shell.
- Wicking - The next-to-skin fabric is smooth, flame-resistant 100% Cotton with moisture management and the PU film has water vapor release capabilities to keep you comfortable and dry.
- Warmth - This new outer shell fabric prevents body heat from escaping creating a loft and trapping air to increase insulation against the cold.
- Triple-needle stitching on seams.
- High, “diamond” back for fit and ease of movement.
- Reinforced front and back pockets.
- Shoulder straps feature heavy-duty elastic for comfort.
- Knees are reinforced for durability.
- Easy on/off with zip-bottom legs.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
Outer Shell: Windshield 9 oz. flame-resistant 100% cotton duck with PU laminate backing
Lining: 14 oz. flame-resistant quilted lining-40% cotton/57% non-woven modacrylic/3% polyester
ATPV 40 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
- The LAPCO Difference
- Men FR
- Women FR
- Product Info
- Contact Us