FR Jackets | Flame-Resistant Jackets | LAPCO FR
LAPCO FR™ insulated jackets are made to keep you comfortable in the most trying environments. These jackets are constructed for long-wear using only the highest quality components.
- Elastic at back of waist.
- Two front pockets.
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Pair with a matching 12oz. FR Insulated Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
12oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Duck Outer Shell
11oz. quilted lining-100% FR cotton and non-woven modacrylic batting
ATPV 37 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
- The LAPCO Difference
- Men FR
- Women FR
- Product Info
- Contact Us