This classic uniform-style work shirt has been modernized with mic loops, outstanding breathability, and optimized moisture management of Westex® DH fabric. This is your new favorite work shirt.
- Uniform styling with double chest pockets and a back pleat for ease of movement.
- Mic loops at shoulder seams.
- Tagless back for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight, durable Westex® DH fabric.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams. Sewn with Nomex® thread. Color-matched FR buttons.
6.5oz. Westex DH - 48% Tencel / 40% Modacrylic / 12% Para-aramid
ATPV 8.9 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Click here for Sizing Charts & Fit Guide
Click here for Product Care instructions and information.
Click here for Return & Exchange Info
Our apparel is manufactured using only top-quality components from the most trusted brands in the business.
LAPCO products are certified to meet standards set forth by NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, and ASTM F1506. Wearer safety is top priority and all aspects of garment construction are engineered to adhere to these standards and best practices.
Value Added Services
Customer care is what sets LAPCO apart from the competition, and makes our products and services the top choice. We are willing to go the extra mile to aid customers before, during, and after product acquisition.
At LAPCO, we know what it takes to get the job done that’s why we are proud of the work we are doing and the products we produce.
LAPCO FR distributors enjoy multiple advantages like excellent customer service, pain-free inventory acquisition, and a simplified customization process.
Doing our utmost to make our customers’ experience so positive, that they will not consider an alternative.
FR DH Uniform Shirt | made with 6.5oz. Westex® DH | Royal