- Made with 5.7 oz. TecaSafe® One ultra-breathable, Aramid, Lyocell, Modacrylic Inherent blend twill for exceptional durability and breathability.
- Precision double-needle stitching on pockets, out seams, waist, and inseams enhances durability.
- Stitched with Nomex® thread for added strength and flame resistance.
- Fitted with a sturdy brass zipper secured with Nomex® tape.
- Available colors: denim navy, gray, and khaki.
5.7oz. Tecasafe® One ultra-breathable, Aramid, Lyocell, Modacrylic Inherent blend twill
ATPV 8.2 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E compliant
ASTM F1506 compliant
NFPA 2112 compliant
Click here for Sizing Charts & Fit Guide
Click here for Product Care instructions and information.
Click here for Return & Exchange Info
Our apparel is manufactured using only top-quality components from the most trusted brands in the business.
LAPCO products are certified to meet standards set forth by NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, and ASTM F1506. Wearer safety is top priority and all aspects of garment construction are engineered to adhere to these standards and best practices.
Value Added Services
Customer care is what sets LAPCO apart from the competition, and makes our products and services the top choice. We are willing to go the extra mile to aid customers before, during, and after product acquisition.
At LAPCO, we know what it takes to get the job done that’s why we are proud of the work we are doing and the products we produce.
LAPCO FR distributors enjoy multiple advantages like excellent customer service, pain-free inventory acquisition, and a simplified customization process.
Doing our utmost to make our customers’ experience so positive, that they will not consider an alternative.
FR Uniform Pants made with 5oz. TecaSafe One® Inherent | Waist 28-44 | Gray